双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net 表示措施、办法、怎样做打算：
1.We should take effective/ drastic measures to stop/ prevent / protect
2. Faced with such a situation, what shall we do?
3. What should we do to solve the problem?
4. Perhaps the best choice is the combination of the two
5. There are several ways to cope with the problem.
6. the government should make strict regulations/ laws to ban such practice/ to stop this phenomenon from spreading. 7. Its urgent for us to do something about this.
8. We should spare no effort / try every means to
1. As a popular saying goes, Every coin has two sides.
2. As a proverb says, Everything has two sides. On the one hand, physical exercise is good for you health. On the other hand, if you dont deal with it properly, it will do harm to your health. So we should look at the matter from two sides.
3. As a proverb says, Where there is will there is a way.
4. As a popular saying goes, A man is known by the company he keeps.
5. As is known to all, No pains, no gains.
6. To open a book is always beneficial
7. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
8. Knowledge is power.
9. More haste, less speed.
10. A good beginning is half done.
11. Time and tide wait for no man.
12. Every little helps.
13. A little learning is a dangerous thing.
14. Its never too late to learn.
15. Easier said than done.
16. Actions speak louder than words.
17. Opportunity knocks at the door only once.
18. Failure teaches success.
19. A life without a friend is a life without a sun.
20. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
21. God helps those that help themselves.
22. Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
23. Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today.
24. To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
25. If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.
26. Honesty is the best policy
27. Each man has his limitation.
28. Dont put the cart before the horse.
29. A friend is easier lost than found.
30. A good medicine tastes bitter.
31. Things done can not be undone.