双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net 长颈鹿大家都知道，你们怎么样写长颈鹿？看看下面的描写长颈鹿的英语作文吧！
Unlike most of the other grass-eaters in the Sahara, the giraffe doesn't migrate (leave its homeland) during dry seasons because it gets enough water from the leaves it eats. Giraffes rarely bend down to drink water or eat grass -- a baby giraffe even can stand just 20 minutes after it's born!
· I live on the continent of Africa -- in and around the Sahara Desert.
· I live in dry areas like deserts but always need to be around trees.
· I don't have a real house and actually sleep standing up.
· I have a small head, long legs and an even longer neck that's very strong. I also have hoofs on the bottoms of my feet.
· I'm orange or light brown with dark brown circles or spots. As I get older, I start to turn darker brown.
· I'm one of the tallest mammals in the world! I can be up to 17 feet (about 5.5 meters) tall. Most of my height comes from my long neck.
· I can weigh as much as 1,800 pounds (around 800 kilograms)!
· I only eat vegetables (scientists call me a herbivore) -- almost always leaves from the tops of trees.
· Even though I'm huge, I actually can run quite fast, up to 35 miles per hour (about 56 kilometers per hour). I also might kick with my big, heavy hoofs.
· I often live in dry areas where there is little water. And because I'm so tall, I have to get water from the leaves I eat instead of from the ground. So I can go for months without actually drinking.
nimals are friends of human beings.Most of them are lovely.I like giraffe the most.They are very tall and have many brown spots.They have very long necks,so that they can eat the leaves in high trees.Giraffes are gentle and lovely.
They are friendly to people.When I go to the zoo,I always look at them.They move slowly.I can’t keep it as a pet,because it’s so huge.It’s a big pity.