双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net Enquiry –目的+具体问题+（急切心情+感激+联系方式）
1. I am writing for information about…
2. I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding…
3. I would be most grateful if you could supply me with the following information.
End of an Enquiry letter
1. Thank you for your consideration
2. I am expecting your early reply.
3. I am looking forward to your immediate response.
4. In addition, if you could let me have details of … I would be more than grateful.
Writing task 1
As part of a student social survey project, you are organizing a group to visit a historical exhibition in a small town.
Write a letter asking for information regarding such things as the contents of the exhibition, and the dates of its opening and closing, and if there are any discounts available.
I am organizing a group of students to pay a visit to the historical exhibition in your town. This visit will be part of our school’sactivities to encourage the students to take part in social surveys. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could supply me with the following information.
First of all, what are the dates between which the exhibition will be held, and what are the daily opening hours? Secondly, what is the size of the exhibition, what is its theme and what objects are on display? Thirdly, are there any other activities being held in connection with the exhibition?
I must point out that I hope to bring over students to the exhibition. So I would like to inquire if there is any discount available on entrance tickets for students. If so, how much is the discount and what is the minimum number of students necessary to qualify for it?
I look forward to your reply.