双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net Complaint 说明意图+解释情况+解决方案
1. I am writing to complain about/that
2. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with somebody about something
3. I am most reluctant to complain, but
4. I feel sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have to make a complaint about
I am writing to complain about the service on the Beijing-Shanghai train which I took on August 16, 2001.
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the Walkman I bought at the duty-free shop in your airport on February 14, 2005.
End of a complaint letter
1. I would be grateful / I shall appreciate it very much if you could take the matter into consideration and solve it at your earliest convenience.
2. I would like to have this matter settled by the end of/ within 14 days.
Writing task 1
v You live in a room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because he or she always has friends visiting. They have parties in the room and sometimes borrow your things without asking you.
v Write a letter to the Accommodation Office at the college and ask for a new room next term. You would prefer a single room. Explain your reasons.
Dear Sir or Madam,