双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net 英语绕口令带翻译【1】
1. A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood。
2.A bloke’s back bike brake block broke。
3.A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter bittern back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, by the better bitten bittern, said: “I’m a bitter biter bit, alack!”
4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch.
6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not.Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot.We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
无论是晴天或是阴天。 无论是冷或是暖， 不管喜欢与否，我们都要经受风霜雨露。
7. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
彼德派柏捏起一撮泡菜。 彼德派柏捏起的是一撮泡菜。 那么彼德派捏起的泡菜在哪儿?
8. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
9. Amid the mists and coldest frosts, With barest wrists and stoutest boasts, He thrusts his fists against the posts, And still insists he sees the ghosts.
雾蒙蒙，冰霜冻， 手腕儿空空，话儿涌， 只见他猛所拳头往柱子上砸， 直说自己把鬼碰。