双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net 简单的英语绕口令【1】
1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug
2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood
3. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule
5. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April
7. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood
9. Black background, brown background
10. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month
16. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh
17. Freshly fried fresh flesh
18. Green glass globes glow greenly
19. He threw three balls
20. He threw three free throws
21. Here's an easy game to play Here's an easy thing to say:
22. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
23. How may saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
24. How much oil boil can a gum boil boil if a gum boil can boil oil?
25. I thought a thought But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much
26. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am
27. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish
28. I wish you were a fish in my dish
29. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
30. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
while we were walking, we were watching window washers’ wash washington’s windows with warm washing water.
give me the gift of a grip top sock: a drip-drape, ship-shape, and tip-top sock.
betty and bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar.
susan shines shoes and socks; she ceased shining shoes and socks for shoes and socks shock susan.
sarah saw a shot-silk sash shop full of shot-silk sashes as the sunshine shone on the side of the shot-silk sash shop.
chop shops stock chops.
brad’s big black bath brush broke.
six shimmering sharks sharply striking shins.
don’t pamper damp scamp tramps that camp under ramp lamps.
i never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first i felt that felt hat‘s felt.
what a shame such a shapely sash should such shabby stitches show?
thieves seize skis. the blue bluebird blinks.
英语写作之绕口令tongue twisters 纯英语绕口令
1.she sells seashells on the seashore. the seashells she sells are seashore seashells.
2.no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
3.the thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout thursday.
4.you know new york, you need new york.
you know you need unique new york.
5.a big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood.
6.fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.?
7.peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked.if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. where’s the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked?
8.how many good cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook as many good cookies as a good cook could cook?
9.how much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a wooodchuck could chuck wood?
a woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
10.great greek grape growers grow great
greek grapes, but the greeks do not eat the grapes the great greek grape growers grow.