双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net 英语绕口令简单有趣【1】
1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug
2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood
3. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule
5. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April
7. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood
9. Black background, brown background
10. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month
16. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh
17. Freshly fried fresh flesh
18. Green glass globes glow greenly
19. He threw three balls
20. He threw three free throws
21. Here's an easy game to play Here's an easy thing to say:
22. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
23. How may saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
24. How much oil boil can a gum boil boil if a gum boil can boil oil?
25. I thought a thought But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much
26. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am
27. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish
28. I wish you were a fish in my dish
29. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
30. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
31. It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!
32. Little red lorry
33. Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish
34. Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
35. Nothing is worth thousands of deaths
36. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick
37. Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right
38. She said she should sit
39. She sells sea shells on the seashore The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure
40. Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop
41. Silly sheep weep and sleep
42. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities
43. Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas
44. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
45. Stupid superstition!
46. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
47. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes
48. The soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
49. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through
50. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch
1. Please, Paul, pause for applause.
2. "Shall I show you the shop for shoes and shirts?" Shirley said to Shelley.
3. Do you agree, if you are free to come to tea with me by the sea?
4. Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can't be canned.
5. Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks.
6. Paul called from the hall that he had slipped on the floor and couldn't get to the door.
7. I'd buy my ties before the price begins to rise.
8. A snow-white swan swam swiftly to catch a slowly swimming snake in a lake.
9. It is a fine thing to sing in spring, I think.
10. Famine and failure faced the frightened farmer.
11. I am amazed it is a craze these days to dance to music of Jazz.
12. In winter the weather in Wales is wild.
13. I know. You know. I know that you know. I know that you know that I know.
14. Mike likes to write by the nice bright light at night.
15. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
16.The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep sick.
17.Dry august and warm doth harvest no harm.
18.The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song AT midsummer, and then goes away.
19.Money the best friend of the masses, the support of the classes, the aim of the lasses, the ruin of the asses.
20.Avery's army's armory.
21."What ails Alex?" Asks Alice. "What ails Alex?" Asks Alice. "What ails Alex?" Asks Alice.
22.If assist a sister-assistant, will the sister's sister-assistant assist me .
23.Are Archie and Audrey's archery arrows as arty as Artie's archery arrows?
24.Ava ate eighty eggs. Ava ate eighty eggs. Ava ate eighty eggs.
25.All Al's sly allies lie. All al's sly allies lie. All al's sly allies lie.
26. The small ball did fall from the top of the tall wall.
27. Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building.
28. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes.
29.If two witches watched two watches,which witch would watch which watch?
30.Betty Botter：Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. The butter Betty Botter bought was a bit bitter And made her batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter Makes batter better. So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter, Making Betty Botter's bitter batter better.