双色球开奖号码 www.nsjl.net Theme: Communications
Function: Using new technologies to make communications
Target Language: Imperative forms/ Let’s send an email to Dad. Click on ‘Email’ Write your message. Simple future tense ‘will’ I am working very hard. I will be home at seven o’clock.
Vocabulary: message, another, idea, office, busy
Pronunciation: / / / / / /
Song: We’re clever boys and girls.
1. Revise the words: send, write, click
2. Revise the times: What is the time, please?
It’s seven o’clock. / It’s half past six o’clock.
A. Listen and say:
1. Teach the new words: information, timetable, dictionary, newspaper
2. Play the tape and get the Ss to follow in their books.
3. Tell them that you are going to read the email but change one word in each sentence. The Ss have to follow very carefully and call out the word that you say incorrectly.
B. Look, think and say:
1. He is at the office now. He’ll be home at six o’clock.
2. She is at the school now. She’ll go home at four o’clock.
3. She is in the park now. She’ll skip at seven o’clock.
4. She is at home. She’ll phone at nine o’clock.
C. Listen and repeat:
( ch, tch) ck kn
chair black know
watch back knee
1. Listen, then put the pictures in the correct order.
A. Write a letter.
B. Put the letter in a letterbox.
C. The letter will go by plane.
D. Then the letter will go by train.
E. Then the letter will go by bike.
F. Then it will arrive at your friend’s house.
2. Listen and repeat
A. I sit on a chair and watch.
B. The back of my chair is black.
C. I know my knee hurts.
1. Read the email. 2. How to make a poster.